The Crosspoint Alliance Finance Team has been brainstorming different fundraising ideas over the past several months. We thought why not do a FUN Run/Walk with the youth and adults of Crosspoint along with Jeff and Kay Morris, our resident running experts! So, we will be running in the Perham Turtle Fest 5K/10K & Half Marathon on June 15th, 2019. Our goal is to raise $25,000 for the Youth Addition so we need your help and your prayers!
We are calling all kids, youth, and adults who come to Crosspoint on Wednesday nights and/or Sundays to join us and help Raise Funds for the new Youth Addition. Let’s unite and inspire others to give to something that is truly impacting and changing lives. Great things are happening, be part of it and JOIN OUR TEAM!
There are 3 ways you can get involved:
- Run/Walk in the 5K and raise support using our fundraising site (follow sign up instructions below)
- Volunteer! We need at least 24 people to help with water stops, registration, traffic, and the finish line!
- Sponsor a participant! (We will have those that have signed up on the youth bulletin board with information for you to support them in their race)
To JOIN OUR TEAM please follow the instructions below to get registered for the Race and create your own Fundraising page.
- Please click the link below to see all the information related to the Perham Turtle Fest 5K/10K & Half Marathon.
- Please click the link below to register for the Perham Turtle Fest 5K/10K & Half Marathon.
- Please click the link below to Start your Fundraiser Page.
- Once you have reached the Crosspoint Alliance Turtle Fest Run page click on Start a Fundraiser and fill out the form.
- Next to “Title” you can put, Crosspoint Alliance Turtle Fest Race, or whatever you prefer.
- Next to “Description” you can describe why you are running? You can use your own words or if you prefer, we have included wording to help make this easier. Possible wording: Our Church has been experiencing steady growth in Youth Ministry and we have outgrown our space. This is a great problem to have, God has blessed the Youth Ministry and we feel led to help create a space where even more youth can come together, feel welcome, and grow their own personal relationship with Christ!
- Once you have created your Fundraiser you will receive an email from Crosspoint Alliance Church – email@example.com. Click the link in the email and it will direct you to your Fundraising Page. You are now ready to share the link from your Fundraising
Page. You can share the Fundraising Page on Facebook, Twitter, and copy the link to share via email.
- You can also create your own donately account by just clicking “Sign In” on the Top Right of the Start a Fundraiser page or your personal Fundraiser page. By creating an account you can track your fundraising progress and make any edits to your Fundraising page
- Now you are ready to send an email out to all the people you would like to support you in the race.
You can write the email with your own encouraging words or if you prefer, we have included wording to help make this easier. The sample email is below:
On June 15th Crosspoint Alliance Church, and MYSELF included, will run for a purpose in the 2019 Turtle Fest 5K/10K & Half Marathon! I am raising funds for a youth and children’s addition. We are hoping to break ground this fall! This is an exciting time for our church and our community. I personally feel blessed in multiple ways as I have become engaged in this church. Most importantly, I have developed my own personal relationship with God.
Your generosity will impact and change lives. Upon completion of this addition, we hope to be able to double our impact in this community by hosting over 300 children and youth who come each week to learn and grow their own personal relationship with the Lord, experience his love, and then bring it out into the world they live in. Great things are happening, and it is bringing tremendous joy to be involved in a community that is willing to step into Faith together. We are not fully sure what God all has in store; however, by creating this new space with passion, the Lord will open the doors intended and make it evident.
The challenge is on, and I have set my OWN goal of raising ($xxxx.xx) to make this happen. God has brought our community together for such a time as this, and we are grateful for your willingness to share through your actions! I ask that you prayerfully consider giving. Any support that you can give for this worthwhile cause would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your Support!
Please visit my Fundraising Page by clicking the link below and Click Donate Now.
(Insert the Link to your Fundraising Page here)
All donations are tax deductible. Donation online is safe and easy!
That is it! See you on Race Day – June 15th.
If you have any questions please call Roxanne at 218-346-4673 or send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for willingness to join us in this FUNdraiser!
Ryan Rustad Jeff Morris
Building Campaign Chairperson Finance Team Chairperson
600 8th St. NE, Perham, MN 56573
Church office phone # (218)346-4673